What happens if I have to miss a lesson?
Make-Up Lessons: All students receive 1 guaranteed make-up lesson per year that you may use when you need it. For any missed lessons beyond that, we offer four free workshops to help you keep the beat.
Please let us know when you cannot attend a lesson using our Student Portal Attendance Log.
To help our teachers plan their time, please do provide us with as much advance notice as possible.
Student Portal Attendance Log
How to let us know when you cannot attend a lesson:
- Log into your Student Portal. You can find the Student Login box on the footer of this website or the Student Login page.
- In your Student Portal, click on Calendar.
- In the calendar, note your lesson entries with the little green person icons. Find and click on the upcoming lesson that you cannot attend.
- In the lesson box, click on x Cancel Attendance.
- In the Cancel Attendance box, type a Note to Your Teacher.
- To confirm, click on the Yes button.
- The system will automatically notify your Teacher and Charlena.
- Note the new calendar entry with the little red person icon.
Need to contact us? We can be reached:
1:00pm – 3:00pm
8:00pm – 9:00pm
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday