Learn the basics in this Music Theory Class complete with lesson videos, worksheets, and teacher support!
Whether you’re an experienced singer, beginner piano student, or a seasoned instrumentalist, this course will expand your understanding and abilities!
Videos are pre-recorded so you can work through the curriculum at your own pace and watch sections as many times as needed. You may book your additional lesson support time as you need it!
Early Bird Price: $99.00, if purchased before December 7, 2022.
Regular Price: Only $155.00 (valued at $300 in lesson time and materials)
Available: The course will become available to enjoy and stream starting January 15, 2023.
Start Any Time: There is no deadline to join the course and you can start at any time since the videos and materials are available to stream and download.
- Lesson 1: Reading Notes, Leger Lines, Sharps and Flats
- Lesson 2: Rhythms, Writing Music Notes, and More!
- Lesson 3: Sharp Key Signatures
- Lesson 4: Flat Key Signatures
- Lesson 5: Minor Key Signatures
- Lesson 6: Overview and Quiz!
- 5 Video Lessons (approx. 20-30 mins).
- PDF worksheets for you to use with the videos.
- Answer Sheets so you can check your work!
- 4 months of access to videos and PDF downloads!