Online & In-Person Lessons with Masks
After two years of successful online lessons, I’m finally able to announce I’ll be offering a mix of online AND in-person lessons with masks, starting in July!
- Online Lessons: For those who wish to remain online, I’m happy to continue with our lessons as is.
- Mixing Online and In-Person Lessons: Students can enjoy a mix of in-person masked. To switch formats, simply text me and I’m happy to adjust on- the-fly!
- In-Person Masked Lessons: Your safety as well as exceptional customer service is always my priority. For more details, see the Health & Safety Guidelines below.
Don’t let your skills get rusty over the summer—book your summer lessons around your holidays! See the Available Lesson Days & Times below. Please email Charlena with your chosen lesson slots.
Enjoy the flexibility of skipping a week or doing a double lesson to get the most out of your lessons with our 4-Lesson Summer Flex Pass!
Summer flex pass!
Book a minimum of 4 lessons and receive unlimited reschedules!
- All lessons must be used in July and August.
- Minimum 24-hours notice required to reschedule.
- Summer reschedules cannot carry into September.
- If booking less than 4 lessons, 48 hours is required to reschedule.
Summer lesson spots fill quickly so don’t wait to book yours. Please email Charlena with your chosen lesson slots. These times are subject to change as spaces fill.
Lesson Start Times Available: 2:00pm – 8:00pm
Choose time slots on the hour or half-hour.
Tue, Jul 19
Wed, Jul 20
Thu, Jul 21
Fri, Jul 22
Mon, Jul 25
Wed, Jul 27
Thu, Jul 28
Fri, Jul 29
Tue, Aug 2
Wed, Aug 3
Thu, Aug 4
Fri, Aug 5
Mon, Aug 15
Tue, Aug 16
Wed, Aug 17
Thu, Aug 18
Tue, Aug 23
Wed, Aug 24
Thu, Aug 25
Mon, Aug 29
Tue, Aug 30
Wed, Aug 31
Thu, Sep 1
We’re here to help!
Health & Safety
- Please wear a mask at all times.
- Please put on your mask before entering the building.
- Masks need to fully cover your mouth and nose at all times.
- Upon entering the foyer, please remove your shoes and sanitize your hands.
- For younger students, I ask that only one adult accompany, as the waiting room is small.
- For adults, please do not bring anyone with you to lessons.
- If you have a cough, runny nose, fever, chills, nausea or any other flu-like symptom, please choose online lessons until you are once again fully healthy.
- If you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive, please temporarily switch to online lessons. After 14 days, we can resume in-person lessons.
- If you have travelled out of the country, please switch to online lessons for 14 days.
- If you arrive with any of the above symptoms or circumstances, you will not be able to attend your lesson and will be asked to temporarily switch to online classes.