July – August 2023 Deal:
Get 6 Lessons for the Price of 5!
Don’t let your skills get rusty over the summer—book your summer lessons around your holidays! See the Available Lesson Days & Times below. Please email Charlena with your chosen lesson slots.
Enjoy the flexibility of skipping a week or doing a double lesson to get the most out of your lessons with our Summer Flex Pass!
July – August 2023 Lesson Pricing: Package of 6 Lessons
0.5 Hour Lesson Package: $150.00 (a savings of $30.00)
1 Hour Lesson Package: $300.00 (a savings of $60.00)
Summer flex pass!
Book a minimum of 6 lessons and receive unlimited reschedules!
- All lessons must be used in July and August 2023.
- Minimum 48-hours notice required to reschedule.
- Summer reschedules cannot carry into September.
Summer lesson spots fill quickly so don’t wait to book yours. Please email Charlena with your chosen lesson slots. These times are subject to change as spaces fill. (Earlier lessons may be available upon request.)
Lesson Start Times Available: 1:00pm – 8:00pm
Choose time slots on the hour or half-hour.
Tue, Jul 4
Wed, Jul 5
Thu, Jul 6
Fri, Jul 7
Mon, Jul 10
Tue, Jul 11
Wed, Jul 12
Thu, Jul 13
Mon, Jul 17
Tue, Jul 18
Wed, Jul 19
Thu, Jul 20
Mon, Jul 24
Tue, Jul 25
Thu, Jul 27
Fri, Jul 28
Mon, Jul 31
Tue, Aug 8
Wed, Aug 9
Thu, Aug 10
Fri, Aug 11
Tue, Aug 15
Wed, Aug 16
Thu, Aug 17
Fri, Aug 18
We’re here to help!
Health & Safety
- Please wear a mask at all times.
- Please put on your mask before entering the building.
- Masks need to fully cover your mouth and nose at all times.
- Upon entering the foyer, please remove your shoes and sanitize your hands.
- For younger students, I ask that only one adult accompany, as the waiting room is small.
- For adults, please do not bring anyone with you to lessons.
- If you have a cough, runny nose, fever, chills, nausea or any other flu-like symptom, please choose online lessons until you are once again fully healthy.
- If you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive, please temporarily switch to online lessons. After 14 days, we can resume in-person lessons.
- If you have travelled out of the country, please switch to online lessons for 14 days.
- If you arrive with any of the above symptoms or circumstances, you will not be able to attend your lesson and will be asked to temporarily switch to online classes.